There’s something about the word ’emporium’ that I just completely adore.
It sounds magical, wondrous and full of surprises doesn’t it?
Listen to this for a brand name…
‘Professor Scrubbington’s Emporium of Clean’.
I would have LOVED that as a child. It’s 100% awesome.
What a cool name for a range of kiddie’s wash stuff right?
Do you know any little’uns who might like the sound of Professor Scrubbington’s?
Well, the man himself has very kindly offered (via his helpers a.k.a. the ‘Dirty Little Creatures’) to give away this box of ‘natural concoctions’ to one lucky winner.
It includes shampoo, conditioner, hair & body wash, hand & face wash and a roll-on deodorant for ‘young persons’ around primary school age (4 – 11 years old) to get their mitts on.
These easy-squeeze bottles filled with ‘magically foaming’, natural and kind-to-skin formulas are sure to go down well with little ones everywhere!
For more information or to buy your own products from the emporium, pop over to the Professor Scrubbington’s website and if you’re interested in trying some wash stuff for your nippers, the Professor has also passed over a discount code [FB30] which will take 30% off your first order.
To enter the giveaway, please use the rafflecopter widget below and, as usual, please read the terms and conditions before proceeding to place your entries.
Best of luck everyone 🙂
Terms & Conditions:-
- The prize offered is a box of Professor Scrubbington’s goodies as described above.
- Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
- I will arrange for the prize to be sent to the winner following receipt of their details.
- This competition will end on 9th February 2016.
- A winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter facility.
- The winner will be announced on my ‘Giveaways’ page (accessed via the main menu) and on my social media accounts within 48 hours of the end of the competition.
- If the winner does not provide their address details within 30 days of announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process.
- I am able to offer this prize to UK and ROI entrants only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or above.