One of the things I was concerned about when I participated in Veganuary last year (and tried a vegan lifestyle for the first time) was whether I’d be able to dine out without sticking to a glass of spring water and a side salad.
Luckily, I was invited to try out the vegan choices at Handmade Burger Company last January/February and, if you’re a regular reader, you might remember that I enjoyed it so much that I went back again with one of my blogging besties, Alexandra from Mrs. Hodgson (formerly I’m Every Mum), a few months later.
They’re currently serving 4 vegan burgers with a further 2 vegetarian burgers available than can be adapted as necessary to make them vegan together with the choice of any additional toppings you might like as well.
Team this with a selection of vegan sides (such as the gorgeous sweet potato fries) and one of their tasty handmade milkshakes with soya milk to accompany your meal and you’re good to go!
Further to this, all of their vegan choices are registered with The Vegan Society for further assurance that they’re free from animal products and to show their commitment to the vegan community.
So, if you’d like to go and try Handmade Burger Company for yourself and take along a friend (or perhaps your Valentine!) I’ve got some good news as they’ve kindly offered to give away this snazzy ‘meal for two’ voucher worth £50 to one lucky reader…
For a chance to win please place your entries using the rafflecopter widget below and, as usual, make sure you read the terms and conditions beforehand as well.
Quick note — If you don’t have a website, please leave this section blank when commenting. Thank you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The prize offered is a voucher for a meal for two at Handmade Burger Company. No cash alternative is available.
– All valid entries must be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
– I am in possession of the prize and will send this directly to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end on Sunday 22nd January 2017.
– A winner will be chosen at random via the rafflecopter facility when the giveaway ends.
– The winner will be contacted by email and their name announced on my social media accounts shortly after the giveaway ends.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 30 days of announcement and reasonable attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and ROI entrants only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18+.