Welcome to the third day of my ’12 Days of Christmas’ advent giveaways!
I’m currently in the process of running twelve giveaways to celebrate the festive season from 1st to 12th December. Each giveaway will be open for just 1 week before a winner is randomly selected and we’ll do all we can to try and get the prizes over to you before the ‘big day’.
Please feel free to share these giveaways with your family and friends!
Founders of Kalila, Kathy & Claire, launched the brand back in 2013 originally as an online pregnancy fitness community where women could access information and support about staying active whilst pregnant.
Shortly afterwards, they launched Kalilawear after identifying a gap in the market for maternity activewear to meet the changing bodies of active women who required comfortable, safe and adaptable clothing before, during and after pregnancy.
As ‘the first maternity activewear brand for the whole cycle of pregnancy’, Kalilawear’s signature jacket and pants have been specifically designed for use during and after pregnancy utilising innovative Italian design and breathable, wind and rain-resistant technical fabrics to suit a whole host of outdoor activities.
It’s so clever because the jacket actually expands as your bump grows due to the zip-open panels as shown below.
There’s a wide range of sizes available from XS (UK 4) to XL (UK 18-20) and after birth, you can just zip the jacket back to its normal size when needed.
Terms & Conditions
– The prize offered is a 2-in-1 maternity activewear jacket and a pair of multipurpose maternity pants from Kalilawear.
– Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
– Kalila will arrange to send the prize directly to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end at midnight on Saturday 9th December 2017.
– A winner will be chosen at random via the rafflecopter facility.
– The winner will be contacted via email when the giveaway ends and their name announced on the rafflecopter widget and my social media accounts shortly afterwards.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 7 days of the announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process. This is to allow for adequate time for delivery before Christmas.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and Ireland residents only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or over.
Wishing you lots of luck and don’t forget to pop back tomorrow to see what else you could win!