Welcome to the fourth day of my ’12 Days of Christmas’ advent giveaways!
I’m currently in the process of running twelve giveaways to celebrate the festive season from 1st to 12th December. Each giveaway will be open for just 1 week before a winner is randomly selected and the brands involved have promised to try and get the prizes over to the winners before the big day (as best as they can!)
Please feel free to share these giveaways with your family and friends!
7th Heaven are a cruelty-free beauty brand who’ve been fighting against animal testing for over 30 years. Their first eco-friendly factory opened in 1994 and they even have their own wind turbine called ‘Windy’ — how awesome is that?
They are vegetarian society approved and offer a wide range of products from face masks to hair treatments and even pampering treats for your hands and feet too!
7th Heaven have very kindly offered to give away one of their Complete Pamper Packs.
Just look at ALL of those goodies! If you or somebody else is looking to develop a self-care routine for the New Year then this is the perfect gift for just £19.99 in Argos!
The pack contains: 2 x hair masks, 8 x face masks, 1 x strengthen nail and cuticle masque, 1 x soften glove masque, 1 x soften sock masque, 1 x flannel, 1 x headband, 1 x cleaning pom pom.
Terms & Conditions
– The prize offered is a 7th Heaven Complete Pamper Pack.
– Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
– 7th Heaven will arrange to send the prize directly to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday 10th December 2017.
– A winner will be chosen at random via the rafflecopter facility.
– The winner will be contacted via email when the giveaway ends and their name announced on the rafflecopter widget and my social media accounts shortly afterwards.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 7 days of the announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process. This is to allow for adequate time for delivery before Christmas.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and Ireland residents only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or over.
Wishing you lots of luck and don’t forget to pop back tomorrow to see what else you could win!