If you’ve been around for a while, you’ll know that I’m a BIG fan of Baba+Boo and have so much respect for Eve, who is a fellow ‘northern lass’ (an expression I’m adopting for myself even though it’s not strictly true…!) and mum-on-a-mission running her planet-friendly nappy business!
If you want an honest review of her reuseable one-size nappies then I’m your mama and you can go back to this post from last year to see Lily strutting her stuff in a cute-as-anything humbug nappy. The lowdown? They wash really well, they don’t leak, they’re fabulous value for money (just £12.95 each) and according to Lily, they have her seal of approval which is, obviously, the highest of honours!
Anyway, Eve dropped her latest collection recently and I could almost cry that Lily is doing so well on her potty-training journey because I could easily buy ALL of the prints! From seasonal, to adorable, to hygge-inspired minkys — there’s something for everybody and if you’d like the chance to win a one-size nappy of your choice from the current collection (subject to availability) then you can place your entries via the giveaway widget below and I’ll cross my fingers for you!
Oh, and you see THAT bloomin’ beautiful Nutcracker nappy (3rd across, second row?) Pop back at the beginning of December for my advent giveaways and you might just be able to get your hands on one of your own (if you haven’t given in to temptation by then anyway!) *winks*
So, place your entries below and come back after 26th or make sure you’re following my social media accounts to check if you’re the lucky winner (don’t worry, I’ll also email you!)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The prize offered is a one-size nappy of your choice from the current Baba+Boo collection (subject to availability — if your chosen nappy isn’t in stock you’ll be able to pick an alternative)
– Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
– Baba+Boo will arrange to send the prize directly to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday 26th November 2017.
– A winner will be chosen at random via the rafflecopter facility.
– The winner will be contacted via email when the giveaway ends and their name announced on the rafflecopter widget and my social media accounts shortly afterwards.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 7 days of the announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process. This is to allow for adequate time for delivery before Christmas.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and Ireland residents only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or over.