Real Nappy Week runs in April of every year to spread the word about cloth nappies and encourages parents to take the leap and ‘go real’. This year RNW is running from 24th – 30th April and you can find out more information via the Go Real website or by following the hashtag #RNW2017.
If you’re interested in making the switch and ditching the ‘sposies or you’re already an eager beaver when it comes to fluffy bums, you can view all of my posts relating to cloth nappies which you may find useful and today I’ve teamed up with Baba+Boo to bring you a fabulous giveaway just for #RNW2017 (see below!)
Baba+Boo have also partnered with The Small Steps Project again this year and, for the fourth year running, they’re celebrating Real Nappy Week by raising awareness of the plight of families who live and work on rubbish dumps and making a donation to their cause worth 15% of their sales. It’s an important read and you can see how your support will help to make a difference to these families who have no choice but to take their young children to work in such unsanitary conditions.
After making the switch to use real nappies for Lily at around 4 weeks in, one of my first purchases was a delightful bat nappy from Baba+Boo.
I think that’s really where my enthusiasm for fluffy prints began. It’s no secret that I’m a lover of bright colours and spooky things (what a mix!) so to find one of my favourite creatures of the night on a nappy for my daughter was exciting (especially if, like me, you’d rather spend any money you have on stuff for your little ones than on yourself!)
Alas, the bat print is discontinued nowadays but it’ll always be a special something in our stash (which is ready and waiting for baby #2 should we be so lucky!) and I’m pretty gutted that Lily is starting to potty train (but also so proud, my baby’s growing up so quickly) because Baba+Boo have brought out a stack of new prints recently and they’re bloomin’ gorgeous!
I’ve joined forces with wonder woman Eve who runs Baba+Boo to offer one lucky reader a nappy of their choice (view the current collection — pssstt, toadstools is my absolute fav) AND some of her new cloth nappy memory cards to celebrate Real Nappy Week 2017.
To be in with a chance to win simply place your entries via the rafflecopter widget below and, as usual, make sure you have a read of the terms and conditions (scroll down to view them) before you join in.
Good luck beauties and I hope you enjoy #RNW2017 and manage to grab yourself some fun new prints! I wanna see those babies rocking their ultra-cute fluffy bottoms!
Terms & Conditions
– The prize offered is a cloth nappy of your choice (subject to availability) from the Baba+Boo website together with a pack of Baba+Boo cloth nappy memory cards (please see above).
– Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
– Eve from Baba+Boo will send the prize directly to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end on Sunday 30th April 2017.
– A winner will be chosen at random via the rafflecopter facility.
– The winner will be contacted via email when the giveaway ends and their name announced on my social media accounts shortly afterwards.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 30 days of announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and ROI entrants only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or over.