Have you heard about Piccolo’s new campaign for October? All of this month (and until the end of the year), they’re committed to giving away a food pouch to a baby in need via children’s charities and food banks for every pouch YOU buy in stores. So, you’ll not only be feeding your baby — you’ll also be feeding another baby in the UK whose parents are struggling or who are busy looking after their sick child.
If your baby isn’t a Piccolo fan or if they’re past the weaning stage, you can STILL get involved by sharing Piccolo’s One for One post on social media and they’ll donate pouches for every like and share they receive — how awesome is that? Piccolo’s motto is the three Ns — nature, nurture and nourish. That’s why their pouches are always organic and why they give 10% of their profits to food education charities.
To raise awareness of their One for One campaign, I’ve teamed up with Piccolo to offer one of you lucky ducks the chance to win a month’s supply of Piccolo pouches for your tiny pumpkin. Just to let you know, I haven’t been paid for this so I’m not benefitting from the campaign in any way! I simply wanted to help spread the word about what I think is a wonderful initiative by the Piccolo brand.
All you have to do is place your entries below and make sure you have a read of the Ts and Cs beforehand.
Terms & Conditions
– The prize offered is a month’s worth of baby food pouches from Piccolo.
– Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget displayed above.
– Piccolo will arrange to send the prize directly to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday 22nd October 2017.
– A winner will be chosen at random via the rafflecopter facility.
– The winner will be contacted via email when the giveaway ends and their name announced on my social media accounts shortly afterwards.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 30 days of announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and Ireland residents only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or over.