It’s Halloween month and this pretty much sums up my mood right now…!
I’m always feeling the spooky vibes, no matter what time of year it happens to be, but to celebrate I thought I’d do something different and hold a little pub-quiz-style Halloween giveaway for you!
All you have to do is take a look at the questions below and provide your answers via this Google Form.
10 x HALLOWEEN QUESTIONS
1. Which famous pop star/cosmetics guru has ‘REDRUM’ tattooed on their lower abdomen?
2. Which horror film has THAT infamous shower scene?
3. Which spellbound musical goddess made yellow eyeshadow cool?
4. Which (super sexy, in my opinion) psychopath plays Phil Collins to his victim as he kills them?
5. Which pagan festival is also celebrated on 31st October?
6. What 2004 ‘scary’ film is mostly set in a dilapidated bathroom?
7. Jess, Bess, Tess and Cress are characters in which popular children’s book?
8. ‘So come up to the lab, and see what’s on the slab‘ — where does this quote come from?
9. Which cult classic is supposedly cursed with the lead actor being fatally wounded before filming even finished?
10. Who has sympathy for the devil?
Think you’ve got these sussed? Make sure you submit your answers via this Google Form!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The prize offered (to those who successfully answer the quiz questions correctly) is a surprise box of spooky goodies!
– Please place your entries via this Google Form.
– I will arrange to send the prize to the winner upon receipt of their address details.
– This giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday 22nd October 2017 to allow time for the winner to receive their box of spooky treats before Halloween.
– A winner will be chosen at random from all of the correct entries.
– The winner will be contacted via email when the giveaway ends and their name announced on my social media accounts shortly afterwards.
– If the winner does not provide their address details within 3 days of announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process.
– I am able to offer this prize to UK and Ireland residents only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or over.
Good luck everybody and stay spooky!