How are we all today?
Have you seen those baby milestone cards? ‘I am X months old today’, ‘Today I smiled for the first time’, ‘Today I got my first tooth’.
I didn’t know anything about them until Lily had ticked off most of the ‘first year’ milestones so whilst I adored them, I couldn’t really use them.
Then I saw these babies from Pudding & Chops on social media which were perfect for us. The alternative side of parenting, a far cry from the usual milestones and a more ‘honest’ and humorous take on the day-to-day life of babies/toddlers and motherhood.
I just love them. They’re so much fun, the monochrome print is super stylish and, let’s face it, parenting should never really be boring should it? 😉
I love the step away from perfection that the two lovely ladies who design and sell the cards have created. You can read all about their start-up story here and it’s so sweet that P & C is named after their two children. Such a cute name for a brand isn’t it?
Anyway, I don’t want to spoil the surprise but here’s some of the cards we’ve been lucky enough (if you can call it that) to use so far and you can follow us on Instagram if you’d like to keep up to date with them.
If you want to get your mitts on some Pudding & Chops milestone cards of your own you can order your own here for just £9.95 with £1.50 for standard delivery.
There are 20 cards in the pack and they are printed to a high quality on 350gsm silk card (lovely shiny finish).
I would have liked for the cards to be in a cardboard pack so I could carry them around with me ready for those classic parenting moments rather than shrink wrapped so perhaps that’s a suggestion for the brand.
The two charmers over at Pudding & Chops have very kindly offered to give away one pack of their milestone cards to one lucky winner. All you have to is have a quick read of the terms + conditions and use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- The prize offered is a pack of milestone cards from Pudding & Chops as shown above.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflecopter widget displayed above.
- These prize will be sent to the winner directly from the Pudding & Chops.
- This giveaway will end on 19th June 2016.
- The winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter facility.
- The winner will be announced on my ‘Giveaways’ page (accessed via the main menu) and on my social media accounts within 48 hours of the end of the competition.
- If the winner does not provide their address details within 30 days of announcement and attempts being made to contact them then a new winner will be picked via the same process.
- I am able to offer these prizes to UK and ROI entrants only I’m afraid (apologies to any of you who live abroad) and entrants aged 18 or above.
» I was gifted a set of milestone cards from Pudding & Chops for the purpose of this review. As always, all comments and opinions are fair, honest and completely my own «